Many female products claim to be able to tight female genitalia and overcome vaginal dryness on the market. Their claims sound amazing-like "virgin again in a tube" or "magic dryness relief" - but almost without exception, they are not genuine. It's not that all vaginal tightening creams or gels are bad, but the vast majority are poorly formulated, and the promises they make stretch the truth well beyond what's possible from any femininity product.
The Facts about Gels or Creams Claiming to Tight Vagina and Overcome Vaginal Dryness
Knowing the truth about such femininity products matters because wasting money on products that don't work is never tight.
1. The various aspects of vaginal tissue, skin / wall and muscles that give tightness, elastic, sensitive, strong contraction, and allow it to bounce back into place with a feeling of better sensation are vital for intense orgasms and tremendous pleasure between it.
2. When we're young, our body makes lot of substances that help it bounce back into place; loose vagina, weak contraction and vaginal dryness, on the other hand, makes almost none or at least recover in a short time.
3. Declined hormone levels, aging, childbirth and even frequent sex play a role in degradation of those important aspects of the tissue, gland, skin and muscle that give it the elasticity, tightness, strength and proper moist we all want.
4. Imbalance hormonal events (menstruation, breastfeeding), unhealthy lifestyles, diseases, certain medications or therapies also contribute to a declined those aspects.
5. Many of those tightening creams or gels are a waste of money because they don't contain ingredients that can really tighten and rejuvenate your vaginal organs and function, and their claims are way beyond reality when we look at their ingredient facts.
But, there are some really good news: When the body can't enough produce the substances to female genitalia - especially to hormone estrogen that plays a role in stimulating the production of collagen and elastin in the tissue and promoting new skin cells surrounding urogenital tract that make better tightness and elasticity of the vaginal walls and its sensitivity as well, increase the mass of vaginal muscles and pelvic muscles that make better contraction, and stimulating fluid secretion for better vaginal pH and relieve from vaginal dryness, we can use other resources that can give such outcomes.
Here's what you can do to get started on the road to helping your vagina feel tighter, well grip, stronger contraction, lubricated during stimulation, and healthier as well. Using what really works will get you closer to the results you want despite various time-frame it takes.
1. Phytoestrogen-rich foods is at the top of the list. Phytoestrogen is considered by experts around the world to be one of the safest replacement of estrogen deficiency. Since estrogenic activities are crucial for those outcomes, while phytoestrogen, on the other hand, are mimicking human estrogen, this dietary intervention is the most safe-economic regimen. Apples, barley, beans, bourbon, broccoli, carrots, fennel, fenugreek, ginseng, licorice root, linseed, mint, nuts, oats, pomegranates, red clover, rice, rice bran, sesame seeds, and soybean products are among potential related-food sources.2. Food sources rich in vitamin C and E also important as their antioxidant and rejuvenating properties can actually prevent oxidative damages to the cells and generating new skin cells, making the tightness and elasticity of your vaginal wall or skin last longer. Broccoli, brussels sprouts, goji, papaya, strawberry, orange, lemon, pineapple, garlic, grapefruit, raspberry, manggo, potato, tomato, and blueberry are some of good food sources.
3. Hormone replacement therapy like estradiol therapy can help diminish the lack of estrogenic activities in the female genitalia and overcome atrophic vagina symptoms, such as vaginal dryness and thin vaginal walls. However, they may also come with potential serious side effects such as cancer onset in a long administration. So make sure you consult your physician or healthcare provider before taking it into account.
4. Using certain herbs that have abundant content and strong profile of phytoestrogens due to mineral components forming their isoflavones (isoflavones are the highest class of phytoestrogen instead of coumesin and lignans), are things you should look at those vaginal creams or gels as it will give you the most active steroid activities to tighten and rejuvenate your intimate organs.
Considering general food sources containing phytoestrogens like mentioned above that contains between 80-100 micrograms (0.08-0.10 mg) per 100 grams, except for fenugreek, pomegranates, red clover, fennel, black cohosh, beans and soy products that contains up to 8000 mcg (8mg) per 100 grams, how much do you need to consume it to get 100 mg/day like established human trials related to identification of significant estrogenic activities? 10 kg/day? Is it doable? Not even mentioning the profile of phytoestrogens itself.
This kind of potent herbs including Oak Gall, Witch Hazel, Pueraria Mirifica, Black Cohosh, Fenugreek and Curcuma Comosa. You can read more detail about these herbs on their page.
What's more, these herbs can also give you instant outcomes of tightness vagina due to its ability to constrict and reshape the vaginal walls and lips, especially to Oak Gall and Witch Hazel.
Obviously using herbs can shorten and augment your effort in tightening and rejuvenating your vagina safely compared to other methods above, as well as overcome vaginal dryness from underlying causes. It doesn't mean the dietary intervention as mentioned above unuseful as they are also giving benefits in the long run. It's about time and effectiveness.
- Oak Gall or Witch Hazel are herbs you should look if you want to tighten your vaginal walls and lips instantly due to their tannins content. The tightness sensation also can last overnight in addition to higher sex drive as it's also increasing blood flow to the genital area and the clitoris. This is specifically addressed to topical administration (not oral administration).
- Oak Gall or Witch Hazel or Pueraria Mirifica or Curcuma Comosa are best ingredients with strong phytoestrogen profile in case you want to rejuvenate your vaginal walls and muscles for more thick, tight, elastic and better strength of contraction.
- Oak Gall and other herbs (including Black Cohosh and Fenugreek) are top ingredients when you want to cure vaginal dryness as their estrogenic activities are clinically proven to stimulate fluid secretion from the tissue surrounding urogenital tract and Bartholin's gland.
This is a reason why cream or gel products containing any of this herb become the most favor product to tighten vagina and overcome vaginal dryness in both short- and long-term effects as it will be directly applied to targeted area. No need passing your digestive system, the liver, and the acidic environment of stomach that makes more than 50% of important ingredients become waste products.
In the other side, the straight effect of this vaginal tightening gel/cream sometimes making it used inappropriately, such as the case of a woman who used it in her face to fade wrinkles due to its ability to constrict the tissue and rejuvenate the skin structure directly. Though she can actually get such benefits and even better than Botox, this may also come with serious allergic reactions and further adverse events as the skin easily to be exposed with sunlight.
Out of clinical studies, those herbs have been also used by certain natives for centuries in Eastern and hundreds of years in Asia to restore vaginal tightness and elasticity after childbirth or just want to tighten up their vagina for better sex experience, relieve from vaginal odor and discharge, eliminate vaginal dryness, against bacterial infections and even prevent cervix cancer, particularly with Oak Gall.
In other words, their properties of astringent, rejuvenation, and antioxidant (prevent skin cells from free radicals causing mature dead cells and structure degradation) make all the difference in the world for loose vagina and vaginal dryness. And finally, the female products loaded with such herbs become the best and safe solution for women who want to 'upgrade' the performance and function of their genitalia either caused by aging, childbirth, imbalance hormonal events and even frequent sex into better strength of vaginal muscles and pelvic muscles contraction, increase the tightness and elasticity of the vaginal wall, increase the sensitivity, and overcome vaginal dryness. All targeting underlying causes while giving a short-term outcomes due to its tannin content.
The good news is, these powerful herbs also available in one formula. V Tight Gel, for example, is all-natural female renewal formula that provides these powerful ingredients in one hand, especially to Oak Gall and Witch Hazel that help women firm and tighten the vagina naturally by contracting and reshaping vaginal walls instantly through the tannin profile of Oak Gall and Witch Hazel, as well as long-term outcomes by regenerating new skin cells in the layer and increase the collagen and elastin levels in the tissue for better tightness and elasticity of vaginal wall, increase the mass of vaginal muscles and pelvic mucles for better grip and contraction, ease painful sex instantly due to water-based gel form, relieve from vaginal dryness due to phytoestrogens profile of Oak Gall and Witch Hazel, and heighten sex drive as those ingredients also increase blood flow to the exposed area.
Therefore, having all these powerful ingredients in one concentrate is certainly offering higher benefits and a very cost-effective strategy for women who want to tighten and rejuvenate their genitalia and get rid of vaginal dryness or vaginal atrophy in both short- and long-term benefits.
The best part of this gel is, while containing extract of Oak Gall and Witch Hazel that can help you tighten and rejuvenate your intimate organ in both short- and long-term outcomes, the gel also contains L-Arginine that has been verified scientifically and medically in heightening sex drive with prolong-desire stimulation to the central nerves.
Overall, if you want to tighten your vaginal walls and lips or eliminate vaginal dryness instantly, this is your safe-effective solution. Their tannins and gel-form formula make it all happens. For those who want to make their vaginal walls and muscles rejuvenated for more thick, tight, elastic, and better strength of contraction of vaginal muscles and pelvic muscles, this is also your best solution because the phytoestrogens profile of their main active ingredients are much stronger than other potent herbs with phytoestrogen content. This is including to eliminate atrophic vagina or vaginal dryness and vaginal health from underlying causes.
In short, V Tight Gel is;
- the most effective treatment to tighten and rejuvenate your vagina,
- a vaginal tightening gel that can restore your vaginal tightness and elasticity,
- a vaginal tigtening gel that can eliminate your vaginal dryness and painful sex from underlying causes,
- a vaginal tightening gel that can boost your libido,
- making your sex life enjoyable again after childbirth,
- a vaginal tightening gel that can give you more intense orgasms,
- making great sex for senior women, and
- a vaginal tightening gel that also promotes healthy vagina.
Potential Side Effects
DON'T USE this gel if you're pregnant. Tannin can actually inhibit Zinc absorption. As it's applied directly into your genitalia and their technical properties of constricting the tissue, it is more likely blocking this important nutrient for fetus growth, leading to potential risk of malformation or congenital defects. That being said, it's very advisable you use this gel after labor.
Pay attention to allergic reactions they may come with. As their estrogenic activities can reach cellular levels, an allergic reaction like itching may occur as a contra-indicative. Wash your vagina immediately with clean water. Don't use any soap. Though it may relieve without medication, prolong allergic reaction should be professionally handled by doctor.
It is very advisable to try the gel following recommended doses on your skin hand to see any potential allergic reaction. If everything is fine, then you're ready to go.
For tingling sensation, it is common as the vaginal wall consisted of soft layers and tissue with so many ending nerves there, but now it's exposed with gel containing active substances. The sensation will diminish over penetrating the dermis and completely abate, on the other hand, the active substances indicating ready to work.
If you had a history of breast cancer or at risk person, you have to consult with your doctor prior administration. In this case, you are probably very sensitive to increased estrogen levels that may exacerbate or accelerate the onset and/or progression. Though studies have showed phytoestrogen can act as a chemopreventive due its ability in identifying carcinogenic cells and promoting apoptosis properties (cell-suicide), it is very advisable to consult your doctor prior administration for best safety reason.
Avoid Using Counterfeit Products
With so many topical vaginal tightening available on the market as well as its counterfeits, it's important to purchase the product from a trusted source because studies of commercial products have revealed that you may not always get what the label promises. You should, therefore, get it from their official site. This way, while you get the best ingredients and formula as promised, you will also free from unwanted side effects. The official V-Tight Gel's website also clearly stated that the original product only available in their site. No other marketplaces. In terms of safety profile, V-Tight Gel™ has been on the market for years and no report to date from any medical issue.
Last but not least
Some may cite a general lack in clinical evidence concerning the relationship between loose vagina and declined pleasure sex, but we all know there are few things less blatantly obvious. There can be no denying that the more contact a penis makes with the vaginal cavity, the more pleasurable it is for him and both, and if men haven't been telling us for aeons that they prefer tight vagina, then there is some serious social misconception going on. The female renewal product is confidence vaginal tightener and rejuvenation for its structural, functions and health. They don't just make us moan with pleasure during sex, heavenly orgasms, and forgeting painful sex; they make our man addict with the friction and contraction no matter the angle of penile penetration, positions, or sexual fantasies.
- https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/mesh/68013634 - a substance with skin constricting ability and rejuvenate the structure of the skin.
- https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/mesh/68029963 - Oak gall (quercus) as the source of phytochemical substance with astringent and rejuvenating properties (tannin)
- https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/mesh/?term=astringent - list of potent sources with astringent properties.
- https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vitamin_C#Plant_sources - vitamin C food sources.
- https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Phytoestrogens#Food_sources - phytoestrogen food sources.
- http://pubs.acs.org/doi/abs/10.1021/tx700425n - phytoestrogen of witch hazel maintaining skin cell structure.
- http://ovidsp.tx.ovid.com/sp-3.23.1b/ovidweb.cgi?T=JS&PAGE=fulltext&D=ovft&AN=00042192-200714050-00022&NEWS=N&CSC=Y&CHANNEL=PubMed - phytoestrogen of P. mirifica rejuvenating vaginal tissue, overcome vaginal dryness, and improve atrophic vagina in health postmenopausal women.
- http://www.jdsjournal.com/article/0923-1811(95)93711-9/abstract - phytoestrogen of witch hazel repairing damaged skin.
To bookmark this page, press (Ctrl+D) for Firefox and IE, press (Ctrl+T) for Opera, or press (Command+D) for Macs