A cream- or gel-form of vaginal tightening products can be your best solution to tighten and rejuvenate your genital organs or overcome vaginal dryness if they have proven ingredients that can deliver such results because you can use it directly to your genital organs and no 'long journey' for their active ingredients to reach targeted area.
However, you should also know that this kind of product may also harm your vaginal health and possibly to other body's health. This concern arises because many of such products available on the market also combine their formula with chemical contents to give impressive effects (usually related to libido arousal) and sometimes this is what the product offers and no tightening and rejuvenating outcomes. These chemical contents furthermore may cause several medical risks, such as allergic reactions, inflammation in the vestibule, irregular blood pressure, disturbing nerves on the vagina causing numbness or insensitivity, and some others.
In detail, here is the potential side effects that you should aware of:
- Oil-based lubricants might actually trap the bacteria and causing infections. Bacterial vaginosis is the most potent risk for this infection that make you experience with itching, pain and discharge. This is completely different from water-based lubricants that almost safe and do not trap the bacteria, almost no allergic reactions and inflammation to the skin and vestibule, and easy to clean as well.
- It may contain dyes that potentially causes allergic reactions your vaginal walls and other genital organs.
- It may cause imbalance vaginal pH that may disturb the environment of micro-organisms living in there.
- It may contain preservatives which often used in the cosmetic and pharmaceutical industries. Certain chemical content of preservative including methyl, prophyl, butyl, and ethyl. Although these substances have approved by the US FDA due to antimicrobial properties however, it can lead to skin irritation, contact dermatitis, rosacea, and can even lead to the risk of breast cancer due to partially mimic synthetic-estrogen that plays a role in the breast cancer onset (Journal of applied toxicology. 2004 Jan-Feb:2(1):1-4: a study related to breast cancer risk).
- It may contain silicone that can damage cells and therefore vulnerable to human immunodeficiency virus (HIV).
- It may contain Glycerin and/or Propylene glycol that can cause skin irritation, chronic pain, and/or burning sensation in the vulva area.
That's all some precautions you should anticipate from vaginal tightening creams available on the market today. Read their ingredient facts carefully and make sure you get this product from their official site as it will influence their credibility and existence in the business such as listed on this page. Also, if they provide fake ingredients, the health authorities also easily to fine them and closes their business.
To bookmark this page, press (Ctrl+D) for Firefox and IE, press (Ctrl+T) for Opera, or press (Command+D) for Macs